Maximum Medical Improvement

You may be entitled to permanent disability benefits
request a consultation

Maximum Medical Improvement Attorney

Once you are released at “maximum medical improvement” by your treating physician, you may be entitled to permanent disability benefits if your work-related injury is determined to result in permanent impairment. However, in many instances, the treating physician’s impairment rating may not take into account all of your work-related injuries.

In many cases, it may be help to get what is called an Independent Medical Evaluation to help the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission determine the extent of your permanent impairment resulting from your work injury. These impairment ratings may in turn be used by the hearing Commissioner assigned to your case to help him or her determine the extent of permanent disability caused by your work-related injury.

Let us fight for you

We can help your rights be uphold, call us to schedule a visit

Compassionate, Committed Legal Service

individualized attention and expertise

When you come to the Miller Law Firm, P.A., Mrs. Miller takes time and care to evaluate the circumstances surrounding your work injury to determine whether we may be able to assist you in obtaining benefits moving forward. The Miller Law Firm, P.A. can help you make this determination by providing you with an honest and straight forward assessment of your claim. Call the Miller Law Firm, P.A. today at (864) 527-0413 for a free 30-minute consultation.

Get In Touch

Tell Us a Little More About Your Case

    case evaluation

    Get Started Today

    Our goal is to stand up for you during this difficult time – the sooner you contact us for the assistance you require and the counsel you deserve, the better.

      • Request Image

        We’ll Come To You

        Our attorney will travel to your home, or hospital, at your convenience and request.

      • Consultation Image

        Request A Consultation

        Our attorneys are always ready to evaluate your case. Call us today.